The Beeches Residential Home
Post: Senior Support Worker Level 1 (Full Time / Permanent)
Salary: £23,100 – £25,600
Hours per week: 40.00
Full time rota includes day duty and night duty shifts
Weekend work accrues a salary enhancement for Friday (night duty only), Saturday and Sunday (day and night duty)
The Beeches Residential Home provides long term care for adults with a learning disability whose behaviour challenges services.
Are you passionate about caring and supporting people? Are you looking to start or further your career in health and social care? If you are an enthusiastic, motivated, resilient, flexible, and compassionate person then we want you to apply and start work as part of an experienced staff team providing specialised health and social care support to adults with a learning disability to live independent and fulfilling lives.
- Competitive Rates of Pay
- Opportunity for Additional Hours (If additional hours include a sleep-in, a minimum payment of £120.00 per sleep-in applies)
- Comprehensive 6 month Induction Programme and access to HSC/QCF Level 2 and Level 3 courses
- Excellent In-House Training Programmes
- Employee Pension Scheme
- Employee Medical Insurance and Cash Plan scheme
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Career Development Opportunities
- Paid Breaks and meals provided
- Free onsite parking
- Uniform provided
- Minimum of one year full time employment working with adults with a learning disability.
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Health and Social Care.
Download an application pack now or telephone: 028 9756 1800 (Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm)
Closing Date: 5:00pm on Wednesday 9th February 2022.
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and protecting the health, wellbeing and human rights of all our service users and expects all staff to share this commitment. Background checks including, but not limited to, 2 satisfactory references and an enhanced AccessNI Check will be required for all successful candidates before a start date can be confirmed.
The Beeches Residential Home is an Equal Opportunities Employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
- Posted by James
- On 14/01/2022
- 0 Comment