The Beeches Residential Home
Post: Senior Support Worker Level 2 (Full Time / Permanent)
Salary: £26K – £29K
Hours per week: 40.00
Weekend work accrues a salary enhancement for Saturday and Sunday (day duty)
The Beeches Residential Home provides long term care for adults with a learning disability whose behaviour challenges services.
Are you enthusiastic about caring and supporting people? Are you looking to start or further your career in health and social care? If you are an enthusiastic, motivated, resilient, flexible, and compassionate person then we want you to apply and start work as part of an experienced staff team providing specialised health and social care support to adults with a learning disability to live independent and fulfilling lives.
- Orientation and Induction programme compliant with NISCC standards
- Excellent Mandatory In-House Training Programmes
- Regular person-centred supervision and appraisal
- Opportunity to complete a work-based Level 4 Diploma in Leadership in Health and Social Care Services (Adults Residential Management) W & NI with in-house Assessor and Verifier
- Competitive Rate of Pay with enhancements for weekend work and sleep-in
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme
- Access to Employee Medical Insurance (with Premier EAP) and Medicash scheme
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Opportunity for Additional Hours
- Career Development Opportunities
- Paid Breaks and Meals provided
- Free Onsite Parking
- Uniform provided
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Health and Social Care.
- Minimum 2 years post qualification exprience working in health and social care setting.
- Minimum 1 year experience working in a learning disability setting.
Call NOW for an application pack a full job description and specification with essential and desirable criteria: 028 9756 1800 (Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm)
Closing Date: 5:00pm on Wednesday 29th June 2022.
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and protecting the health, wellbeing, and human rights of all our service users and expects all staff to share this commitment. Background checks including, but not limited to, two satisfactory references and an enhanced AccessNI Check will be required for all successful candidates before a start date can be confirmed.
The Beeches Residential Home is an Equal Opportunities Employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
- Posted by James
- On 08/06/2022
- 0 Comment